It takes a lot of detail coordination to keep quality services available to survivors and their families. You can help with those details, such as:
- Help with fundraising or awareness campaigns.
- Host a drive for diapers, non-perishable food, personal care items, or cleaning supplies.
- Use one of your events as a fundraiser: donate your birthday, get pledges for a 5K, have a garage sale with all or a portion of the money going to help victims of domestic violence.
- Do clerical work (non-confidential): assemble safety packets, hand out fliers, or stuff mailings.
- Collect gifts for the Christmas Giving Project.
- Organize the food and personal care pantry.
- Hand out awareness materials at parades. [cs_spacer cs_spacer_height=”25″][cs_contactus column_size=”1/1″ cs_contactus_section_title=”Let Us Know You’re Interested” cs_contactus_view=”plain” cs_contactus_label=”off” cs_contactus_send=”firstname.lastname@example.org” cs_success=”Thanks for your message. An advocate will be reaching out to follow up with you soon.” cs_error=”Something went wrong. Please try again later to connect with us. “]