It takes a lot of detail coordination to keep quality services available to survivors and their families. You can help with those details, such as:
- Help with fundraising or awareness campaigns.
- Host a drive for diapers, non-perishable food, personal care items, or cleaning supplies.
- Use one of your events as a fundraiser: donate your birthday, get pledges for a 5K, have a garage sale with all or a portion of the money going to help victims of domestic violence.
- Do clerical work (non-confidential): assemble safety packets, hand out fliers, or stuff mailings.
- Collect gifts for the Christmas Giving Project.
- Organize the food and personal care pantry.
- Hand out awareness materials at parades.