Our services are based on local
needs and local ideas.
Helping Services for Youth & Families (formerly Helping Services for Northeast Iowa) provides children, teens, and adults with the skills and knowledge to bring about positive change in their own lives and in their communities.
We provide presentations, programs and training in the following areas:
- domestic violence and child abuse advocacy
- family education for new parents
- family-friendly activities in the community
- educating public on latest drug trends
- provide training to alcohol/tobacco retailers
- youth mentoring programs
- join in local coalition meetings, finding solutions to local concerns.
We partner with YOU, your family, your friends, and your neighbors on matters that make northeast Iowa safer
Vision: Serving families since 1973, we are dedicated to responding to current needs of youth and families through empowerment, support and education.