Enjoy our latest adventures and outings!
Helping Services has matched caring adults with hundreds of kids for over 20 years. Youth Mentoring is offered in Allamakee, Delaware, Howard, and Winneshiek Counties.
Want to talk with a mentoring coordinator? Connect with one now!
Ways for Adults to Get Involved in Mentoring
BECOME A MENTOR
- Spend a minimum of four hours per month with a youth.
- Commit to being a mentor for a minimum of one year.
- Community-based or school-based options.
- Interested? Click on the “Take the first step” button below.
BECOME A MENTOR FOR A DAY
- Short-term volunteer opportunity
- Attend group events as they fit your schedule
- Interested? Click on the “Short-term options” button below.
Ways for Youth to Get Involved in Mentoring
- Youth must be age 6–16 and live in or attend school in Allamakee, Delaware, Howard, or Winneshiek County
- Both the youth and the parent(s)/guardian(s) must agree to having a mentor.
- Take the first step by clicking the button below.
Mentoring changes lives!
Click here for fun ideas to do with your mentor/mentee!
--Allamakee Parent of a mentee
--Winneshiek County mentor