- This event has passed.
Tasty Thursday Youth Mentoring Opportunity
August 11 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
It is time for ice cream!
Mentors, mentees, family members, and ya’ all who are interested in Youth Mentoirng, YOU are invited to Tasty Thursday.
Who should attend?
- Mentors-It gives you a chance to be with your mentee, talk to mentoring staff, or visit with other mentors.
- Mentees-YOU can come with your mentor or family members.
- Family members-Parents and siblings are invited to come and enjoy!
- Folks wanting to become involved- You can ask questions, visit with mentoring participants, and have fun!
What will happen at a Tasty Thursday event?
- It’s ONE hour-You can stay longer, if you like. You can attend the whole time or just what works for you.
- Tasty treats-Thanks to the generosity of Sugar Bowl, ice cream treats costs are donated. You can get a cone or a dish of ice cream with some toppings for FREE!
- Play games-Mentoring staff bring board and card games for attendees to play, if they choose to. It’s always fun to learn a new game or play one that you greatly enjoy!
- Visiting time-You can visit with mentoring staff and with other attendees as much as you wish. It’s great to share ideas!
- EXTRAS-Sometimes mentoring staff will bring books, gift cards, or surveys to distribute or be completed. There may be a surprise waiting for YOU!