Globally, 6 million people die each year due to tobacco-related causes, and 600,000 of those are people who die from second-hand smoke. These are preventable deaths, which is why tobacco-use prevention is so important.
- Iowa and your specific county’s tobacco use
- Consequences of secondhand smoke
- Types of smokeless tobacco
- Dangers and misconceptions of e-cigarettes
- Harmfulness of nicotine itself
- Resources for quitting
This presentation is offered in-person in Allamakee, Delaware, Fayette, Howard, and Winneshiek Counties.