Mentoring Connection for Delaware County connect youth ages 5-16 with a caring adult who can help them aspire, achieve and develop to their fullest potential.
The purpose of this bowling event is to raise awareness about the mentoring programs, to collect donations to support our mission, and to seek positive role models to become mentors. Donations will help cover expenses for trainings, events, and other logistics like background checks for new mentors.
- Make a team with three friends.
- Select a Team Captain, and create a team name.
- Choose your preferred bowling time: 12 p.m. or 2 p.m.
- Team Captains, register your team by March 7 to get the time slot you prefer.
- Use the Bowler Packet to help you fundraise and collect donations.
- Come on March 22, 2014 to Lightening Lanes in Manchester about 15 minutes before your bowling time to check in and turn in your donations.
Note: If you are seeking a team to bowl with, call Ellen, 563-379-3454.
We are thankful for the local teams and businesses who are supporting our mission through this event.
Make a Difference
|Fraternal Order of Eagles|