I appreciated the clear, down to earth, practical nature of the training.
Train your employees for FREE, benefiting your business operations, customer reputation, and legal standing.
I really liked the good examples of what to look for when checking IDs.
The RBST is set up to equip anyone who serves, sells, or supervises or works with people who serve/sell alcohol, or who holds an alcohol license: event bartenders, grocery clerks, restaurant owners, convenient store employees, etc.
Through the free, in-person RBST training, you and your staff will:
- become familiar with Iowa laws and regulations regarding alcohol sales
- learn helpful hints for checking patron identification
- better identify valid and counterfeit IDs
- pass compliance checks
- know your rights and responsibilities if someone presents an invalid ID
- collect tips to best handle customers who have “had too much to drink”
- learn from the experiences of other license holders
- ask local law enforcement your questions regarding Iowa alcohol laws
- receive completion certificates which may help you reduce the costs of dram shop and liability insurance
We are more than happy to set up a private training for your employees at no cost to you. Contact our team to schedule this event.