CategoriesDomestic Abuse Advocacy
Project PlanThe holidays can add extra stress to a victim and children living in a domestic violence situation. You can bring them some seasonal joy through a thoughtful gift.
Generous donors helped 29 survivors and 63 children experience a brighter holiday season last year. Join us in making a difference for a family in need this holiday season! You can help by purchasing items on a family’s wish list.
Our clients are always grateful and it is a thrill to personally deliver some happiness into their lives. If you are interested in participating in our 2018 Giving Project, please check out the details below.
- Sign up to be matched with a family or a child.
- Purchase NEW items as gifts.
- Please DO NOT WRAP THE GIFTS. If you would like, you may donate paper or gift bags for our clients to use.
- Print off and complete the Donor Record Form to have with your gifts when you drop them off or have them picked up
- Drop-Off | You may bring your gifts to our Decorah office, on 805 E Main Street, Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Pick-Up | Please call the Resource Line, 1-800-383-2988, to have our staff or volunteers pick up the gifts.