- Event Time 5:00 pm-7:30 pm
- Event Start Date November 21, 2018
- Event Location Pulpit Rock Campground | Decorah
This is your one and only chance to walk through the lights on foot and see the dazzling displays up close. Display sponsors will be throughout the park sharing free treats and goodies.
Leave your cars at the city soccer field, and stroll through the light displays with friends, family, and neighbors. There will also be parking over in Twin Springs Parking lot where you can access a footbridge into the campground. NO CARS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUND ON THIS NIGHT.
- Northeast Iowa Transit (EARL) will be offering shuttle rides to and from the light display.
- Weather pending, “Pokey Pete” will have rides for kids.
- Santa will be there, too!
- Free soup from local vendors, hot chocolate, apple cider, coffee and cookies will be available while supplies last.
- View a live Nativity hosted by St. Ben’s and enjoy favorite holiday songs sung by local music groups.
- Kim Andera Photography and Rachel Reilly Photography will be available to snap a family Christmas photo.
Freewill donations will be accepted at the gate to provide needed services for local youth and families.