- Event Time 5:30 pm-8:00 pm
- Event Start Date February 21, 2017
- Event Location United Methodist Church • 304 Market Street, Delhi
Tuesday Nights: Feb 21–Apr 4 (7 weeks • 2-hour sessions)
5:30 PM Supper 6:00–8:00 PM Program
Parents and youth, ages 10 to 14, are invited to this free evidence-based program. Come strengthen your parent/youth communication and prevent teen substance abuse and violent and aggressive behavior.
- Enhance parenting skills
- Improve family relationships
- Increase teen’s peer pressure resistance
- Improve teen’s social skills and school performance
Note: Each class builds on one another. When you sign up, you are registering for all seven weeks.
FREE FAMILY MEAL & CHILDCARE FOR SIBLINGS
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach created this program.