CategoriesDomestic Abuse Advocacy
Project PlanThe holidays can add extra stress to a victim and children living in a domestic violence situation. You can bring them some seasonal joy through a thoughtful gift.
Your generosity can make a difference for a family in need this holiday season! You can help by purchasing items on a family’s wish list.
Last year, due to the amazing generosity of area donors who participated in our annual Christmas Giving Project, 27 survivors and 74 children received very nice presents. Our clients are always grateful and it is a thrill to personally deliver some happiness into their lives. If you are interested in participating in our 2017 Giving Project, please check out the details below.
- Sign up to be matched with a family or a child.
- Purchase NEW items as gifts.
- Please do not wrap the gifts. If you would like, you may donate paper or gift bags for our clients to use.
- Print off and complete the Donor Record Form to have with your gifts when you drop them off or have them picked up
- Drop-Off | You may bring your gifts to our Decorah office, on 805 E Main Street, Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Pick-Up | Please call the Resource Line, 1-800-383-2988, to have our staff or volunteers pick up the gifts.