Domestic/Sexual Abuse Online Resources
- INTERNET AND COMPUTER SAFETY
- ICADVA - Iowa Coalition Against Domestic Violence Awareness
- ICASA - Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Office on Violence Against Women
- Family Violence Prevention Fund
- Department of Human Services for Clayton, Fayette, Howard, and Winneshiek Counties
- V-Day is a global movement to stop violence against women and girls
- GovBenefits.gov helps citizens access government benefit eleigiblity information
- Stop Bullying Now
- Talking to Kids about Domestic and Sexual Abuse: Bursting the Bubble
- End the Backlog: Sexual Assault Exam Kit backlogs supported by actress Mariska Hargitay
- Poster: End Dating Abuse, Kappa Delta
Great Rivers www.GreatRivers211.org - Dial 2-11 or (800) 362-8255 Serves northeast Iowa, southeast Minnesota, and southwest Wisconsin. This is a point-of-first contact that connects people with the right community resources to solve their problems. They have a complete listing of resources in your area ranging from: housing needs, food resources, support groups, family problems, suicidal thoughts, to drug abuse.
The IowaVINE system is a service through which victims of crime can use the telephone or internet to search for information regarding the custody status of their offender and to register to receive telephone and email notification when the offender's custody status changes. The toll-free number for IowaVINE is 888-7-IAVINE or 888-742-8463. This service is provided to assist victims of crime who have a right to know about their offender's custody status.